Friday, October 1, 2010

Leaving Soon!

Well, its been a long 18 months of prep work for this trip. I certainly have learned a lot about setting up group tours! I can really appreciate the work others have done in arranging trips! I am very glad that I had the trip to Our Chalet with Elaine first. Her arrangements and planning helped me form this trip.

There were a lot of emails between everyone going on this trip, and everyone in UK that helped work out the details.

We had several meetings, beginning with our intro "High Tea" at Karen's house.

We finished up with a final meeting at Anne's house - she put on a wonderful dinner buffet and appetizers. There was also lots of great desserts!

At our meetings (parties!) we ate, planned, played games, and had fun. I know that this is a great group of friends and we will have fun exploring England together.

We meet on Oct2, at Newark Airport at 3:30pm to begin the next leg of this great adventure!

Check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment